Sunday, March 6, 2011

Snowmobiling!

This weekend we went up the "the cabin" to go snowmobiling with Scott and Andrea. We had SO MUCH FUN! Holy Cow. We cant wait to go back!
Joel and I both got our machines stuck in the snow. After a few minutes of digging it out, Scott told me to back up because when he drove it out the machine would kick up a lot of snow. He was right...and I didnt back up far enough! lol

These are the machines....stuck in the powder. Stupid powder!




Snow pants are soooooo flattering. I love them!











This is Dead Mans Hill. It is really tall and steep. I was SOOOOO scared! And actually coming down was 10 times scarier than going up!








4 comments:

  1. Isn't snowmobiling the greatest! I can't believe that you went up dead mans hill with Scott! You guys are crazy! I wish you could have visited with us a little bit more and stayed longer, hopefully we'll be able to go another time before you guys leave and before the snow melts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad i found your blog. you and your hubby are adorable. you will make adorable kiddos someday. I am glad i found your blog:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carly look at you all grown up and married! I just found your blog through your mama's. Loved looking at all your pictures. I am linking you up so I can keep up with you! Looks like married life has been a wonderful blessing. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete