Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just to See you Smile!

I know that my last post was a "brag about my husband" post but here we go again! He just gives me too many opportunities! So tonight Joel went to bed before me because I was watching "While you were sleeping" and apparently Joel wasn't that into it. When I went to the bedroom I noticed this card on my pillow! It is my first singing card that I have ever received! The outside says, Anything. That's what I'd do for you. The inside says Everything. That's what you mean to me ANDDDD...it sings the time mcgraw song "just to see you smile". He is so sweet because he always remembers our month-iversaries. Gotta love him!
Ill try to limit my mushy post from now on but I want to record some of them so I can remember the small things he does for me all the time!

2 comments:

  1. so cute!!! We always celebrate the month-iversaries... :) Today was 15 for us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joley, you are getting brownie points!

    ReplyDelete