Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Wonderful Valentines Day!

I made this little craft for Joel. I have to admit I TOTALLY copied Jessie Polli but I thought it was so cute! Its not quit finished yet. I'm still looking for the perfect frame. I came home it this! Joel decorated our whole from room! It was soo cute! And of course some of my favorite treats were scattered throughout.

Joely enjoying some of Mica Gs famous Oreo Cake balls. They really are the best things on the planet!




Isn't he just the best, most hottest, sweet, thoughtful valentine EVER??? I think so! :)








Unfortunately we forgot to take a picture of the gifts that I got Joel. We had a pretty small budget for gifts so I had to be creative. I always steal Joels socks so I got him a few pairs of socks with a note that said, "We are the perfect pair!" I also got him some Crush soda with a note that said, "You are my biggest crush!". Best of all I gave him some of Micas famous oreo cake balls. It was a simple but very fun Valentines Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment