Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thanks for the mayo!

So tonight when Joel got off work I called him and asked him to stop by the store and grab some celery and bread so that we could have chicken salad sandwiches. The second that he walked in the door I realized that we didn't have any mayo!! My heart sank! lol not really but I was pretty bummed because there is a snow/rain storm going on right now and I knew that there was noooo way that I would go to the store in those conditions! I told Joel that he didnt need to go to the store and that we would just figure something else out. He knew I really was not too excited about cereal for dinner so he wouldn't take no for an answer. Right now he is at the store picking up some mayo so we can have our simple little dinner. He is great...and I am spoiled! Love him!

1 comment: