Tuesday, March 9, 2010

*Honeymoon*-On the Ship

I wanted to add some random pictures of our time on the ship.

Joel and I LOVED the food on the cruise. Our favorite thing was this hazelnut souffle! :)
Tangles from so much ocean water!


One thing that I think of when I think of the cruise is NERTZ. We played nertz every single day! For those of you who dont know what nertz is, its a really fun card game. You gotta learn how to play! Here, Im taking a quick power nap with a deck of cards in my hand! :)

Another favorite: Ice cream sunday!

Going to dinner! (One of my favorite times of the day ha ha)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Carly and Joel,
    Welcome to the blogging world. I started a blog a few years ago as a way to keep a journal and I'm so glad I did. It is a keepsake we will always treasure. Hope you are doing well and good luck in school. Ethan says hi!

    ReplyDelete