Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Texas Reception



After our cruise we were able to fly to Texas and have a reception there. My mom worked SOO hard to make it wonderful. I was not able to help her a ton with the planning because I was in the middle of a semester and busy with school. She did most of the planning and work on the reception by herself and with her friends. It was so fun to have so much of it be a surprise. It was WAY more than I ever expected! Thanks mom! I absolutely LOVED it!!







Me with the favorite child in our family. Lets be honest, we all know its true! haha


The family. Note the flowers: Kaylee made hers and Cami's. I made mine...with the help of my mom of course!




Isn't this place beautiful!

I wish I had more pictures of the reception. If you have some please let me know so I can add them. The whole thing was sooo beautiful! We served an Italian buffet with beautiful breads and pastas. There was also a water table with three different kinds of flavored water. And my personal favorite was the dessert table. There were about four different kinds of bunt cakes. They were a hit!
Another thing I loved about this reception was the band. Seven Car Pile Up was so nice to come and play for us. This was actually my one request for this reception. It was so fun to have them there. They played a few of Joel and my favorite songs including Only You Can Love Me This Way by Keith Urban. Its a jam.
Once again, the pictures that I have don't do this reception justice so let me know if you have some good ones and I will add them! Thanks to my mom and all of her wonderful friends for their hard work!! I REALLY appreciate it! :)






1 comment: